Senior Software Engineer - SDeT
Date: Jul 15, 2023
Location: Hyderabad, India
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - Sdet
Grade: 3A, 3B
Span of Control:
Recommended years of Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
The position requires a self-motivated and driven individual with clear thinking and problem-solving ability having a constructive and enthusiastic style of working to ensure delivering the next generation initiatives.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, or 2-4 years’ experience in a SDET role.
- Demonstrate experience in developing end-to-end automation scripts with test tools
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Experience in common source code control systems (e.g. git).
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience understanding customer requirements to develop testing approaches for improving usability, functionality, and consistency with a focus on the end user experience.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in Swift and Kotlin development
- Experience in AWS cloud development
- Work within a scrum team to create detailed comprehensive test plans and test cases and execute them using automated and manual method as per the Sprint schedule and report defects to the software team.
- Improve the coverage and reliability of the automated test suites.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Update user guide and test procedure
- Collaborate with other members of QA, as well as various other teams throughout the organization, including product, development, and client services.
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with people and teams