Senior Software Engineer - Back End Developer
Date: Jun 9, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - Back End Developer
Span of Control: Individual contributor
Recommended years of Experience:4-6 Yrs of relevant experience.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
As a Back-End Web Developer you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the
server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and
maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from
the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers
into the application.
- Desire to have knowledge on design for scale and performance
- Experience in debugging and analyzing the web architecture for complex systems.
- Prior experience with AWS systems
- Experience with open-source projects
- Clear sense of integrity and passion towards handling customer problems and understanding their needs.
- Creative problem-solver, capable of making decisions when needed without relying on leads.
- Ability to drive issues to resolution with very minimal/no supervision.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule
- 4-7 years of prior experience
- Advanced understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Solid problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails will be a plus