Software Engineer - Manual QA
Date: Jun 6, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Software Engineer – Manual QA
Recommended years of Experience: 3-4 Yrs of relevant experience.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
Location: Remote /Accion office location.
3+ years of Proven experience as a Quality Assurance tester
Hands-on experience with working on test plans, scenarios, scripts etc.
Hands-on experience with databases like SQL, MongoDB etc.
Hand-on experience in setting up test environments including test data management
Experience in effective analysis of test cases and defect tracking
Understanding of REST, XML, HTTP, and JSON
Experience with Test Management tools like TestRail, JIRA, ALM etc.
Expert in designing a holistic test coverage that includes various types of testing
Proven experience in testing hybrid/integrated environments including Web, APIs & Mobile
Exposure to Continuous Integration (CI) amd Continuous Delivery (CD) solutions
Ability to absorb new technical information and its effective application
Learns and works on new technologies with a go-get attitude
Strong understanding of Agile and QA methodologies
Strong communication skills and quick learner
Self driven and a good team player
- Experience in SDLC utilizing agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Proficient in all forms of functional testing across all browsers and devices (e.g., UI, Functional, API, Integration & Acceptance testing).
- Nice to have non-functional testing like security, performance.
- Should be aware of CI/CD integrations using Jenkins or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills to handle any issue, requirement discussion, daily stand-up call with Client
- Experience with Bug/Feature tracking platforms (Azure, DevOps, Jira, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Document test cases
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
- Identify and track bugs throughout testing
- Collaborate with the Development team to ensure consistent project execution