Senior Principal Software Engineer - Devops Engineer
Date: Jun 2, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Senior Principal Software Engineer - Devops Engineer
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
As a Devops Engineer, you will assist business stakeholders in the design, functional implementation, and support development teams. This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. You must be able to identify problems before they
happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
6+ years, Production Env Release MUST, Automation of code build & release, Analytical/Troubleshooter, Tooling/Scripting using Python.
Should have worked on finance domain to understand code compliance.
AWS, Linux, CI/ CD, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Python, scripting
Worked on finance and payment gateway domain
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritize and address application vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for building the architecture as per specifications.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipeline (Jenkins or other).
- Able to debug complex issues and drive it towards solution while developing pipeline.
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used.
- Participate in design reviews for new and existing services and platforms.
- Increase productivity of the team through identifying opportunities to automate and eliminate waste in new and existing processes.