Principal Software Engineer - Front End Developer
Date: Jun 1, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Engineering Lead /Principal Software Engineer - Front End Developer
Span of Control: As per the role
Recommended years of Experience: 6-8 years of experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Go-Getter, Result oriented, Creative & Innovative approach
- Problem solver & Customer service orientation
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Better Time management & stress management
- Interact with platform users in strategies and business-aligned technology teams
- spread around the globe and across various timezones.
- Interact directly with the business and other tech teams to build innovative solutions to support the Accion business.
- Considerable growth potential for highly motivated developers.
- Play a big part in design and implementation in a team oriented environment.
- Opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of financial derivatives pricing and trade modelling
- Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization especially in a React application
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Experience creating documentation and well-commented code.
- As front end developer, you’ll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state of the art software and web applications.
- Collaborate with multiple partners of project and liaison communication between technical and business team.
- Be hands on with the development along with having an ability to have team members led by inspiration and get enabled.
- Address technical problems and propose creative solution that would bring value to client.
- Work closely with program manager on Estimation, timelines and delivery risk and issues
- Facilitate and drive technical discussion on requirement and change requests
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goal and with creative approach to work.
- Automation is the key to meeting our demands ; you will be responsible for conceiving.
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements.
- Develop software solutions to support business clients.
- Participate in code reviews to check application standards, logic and effective use of libraries and reusable aspects of the application.