Principal Software Engineer - Back End Developer
Date: Jun 27, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Engineering lead/Principal Software Engineer - Back End Developer
Span of Control: As per the role
Recommended years of Experience:6-8 yrs Yrs of relevant experience.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
As a Back-End Web Developer you will be responsible for developing a scalable architecture that is easy to deploy both on-premise and the cloud for the connectivity platform .You will be collaborating with several cross functional teams, architects, product managers and engineers .Participate in architecture discussions, design and code reviews and provide timely feedback proactively research and investigate external products and technologies identifying emerging trends and revise software development..
- Hands-on expertise in enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good experience in Java, Spring boot, Rest, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
- servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and
- scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Understands “session management” in a server environment,
You will develop Scalable architecture and deploy it both on premise and cloud
● Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
● Focus on coding and debugging.
● Collaborate with front-end developers.
● Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
● Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
● Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
● Train, help, and support to other team member