Senior Software Engineer - Back End Developer
Date: Jun 24, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - Back End Developer
Span of Control: Individual contributor
Recommended years of Experience:4-8 Yrs of relevant experience.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
Location: PAN INDIA
As a Back-End Web Developer you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Hands-on backend web development experience
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development - Java / NodeJS / C# / Python / Ruby / Perl / GoLang
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
- Understands “session management” in a server environment,
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.