Software Engineer - Front End Developer
Date: Jun 23, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer – Front End Developer
No. Of Open Positions: 1
Recommended years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in computer science
- Love what you do. This is simply the most important characteristic to make you successful.
- Those who are passionate about what they do often clearly stand out from the crowd.
- Always be on the lookout for new things. This is how you stay ahead of the curve.
- Always have a strong desire to build a code, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- A strong "can-do" attitude and willingness to work in a highly energetic environment.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques quickly.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- ·Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
3+ years of Angular Development Experience
Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
Develop reusable components.
Work closely with other developers in the team
Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.