Senior Software Engineer - Front End Developer
Date: Jun 23, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer Frontend Developer
Span of Control: Individual Contributor role
Recommended years of Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in computer science
Location: PAN INDIA
We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for detail and being proud of produced code is the must-have attributes for this job,
someone who is quick on their feet, possesses strong technical skills, and isn’t afraid to ask questions. An understanding of not just how to code but why certain code works is a must.
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react/angular/vueJS concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Delivering a complete front-end application, based on latest Angular frame works (version 6 and above) or ReactJs or VueJS concepts
- Ensuring high performance on desktop browser, with usage of windows/angular or relevant performance tools
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design & ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness including edge cases & general reliability
- Working experience on RESTful API
- Continuously discover, evaluate & implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
- Framework development, Libraries Development , writing react components for the application.
- Will be required to suggest improvements in the existing framework, suggest and implement best practices, be knowledgeable about the updated trends in UI development