Senior Software Engineer - Front End Developer
Date: Jun 23, 2023
Company: ACCION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed with our culture of learning & innovation. We seek solutions for tomorrow and build them today. We believe in ‘Driving Outcomes Through Actions’. Treating our employees, the same way we treat our customers is what sets Accion Labs apart from the rest.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer Frontend Developer
Span of Control:
Recommended years of Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in computer science
We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for detail and being proud of produced code is the must-have attributes for this job,
someone who is quick on their feet, possesses strong technical skills, and isn’t afraid to ask questions. An understanding of not just how to code but why certain code works is a must.
- The candidate would work closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
- Exposure to React.js development.
- Good Understanding of React.js, its core principles lifecycle methods, virtual DOM, etc.
- Also, using transpilers like Babel to use features from all stages- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application into components
- Proficient in current React/Angular Versions
- Expert level hands-on experience on front-end development such as HTML 5, JS, CSS3/SASS.
- Familiar with design system, atomic design and scalable CSS, SCSS SASS, e.g. BEM, object-oriented CSS, etc.
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
- Able to develop working protypes for POC within a short time frame
- GIT and ability to automate the development process using GIT, GitHub actions.
- Familiar with Linux, Shell scripting and web application server setup.
- Solid understanding of protocols (HTTP, HTTPs, Sockets).
- Technical and functional dealing with business stake holders
- Java is the primarily language and all tech stack arround it .
- Knowledge of containers and also starting look at solutions to cloud.
- Delivering a complete front-end application, based on latest Angular frame works (version 6 and above)
- Ensuring high performance on desktop browser, with usage of windows/angular or relevant performance tools
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design & ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness including edge cases & general reliability
- Working experience on RESTful API
- Continuously discover, evaluate & implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
- Framework development, Libraries Development , writing react components for the application.
- Will be required to suggest improvements in the existing framework, suggest and implement best practices, be knowledgeable about the updated trends in UI development and ReactJS in particular.