AGM Data Engineering
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Development of proprietary processes and procedures designed to process various data streams around critical databases in the org
- Manage technical resources around data technologies, including relational databases, NO SQL DBs, business intelligence databases, scripting languages, big data tools and technologies, visualization tools.
- Creation of a project plan including timelines and critical milestones to success in support of the project
- Identification of the vital skill sets/staff required to complete the project
- Identification of crucial sources of the data needed to achieve the objective.
- Experience with data pipeline processes and tools
- Well versed in the Data domains (Data Warehousing, Data Governance, MDM, Data Quality, Data Catalog, Analytics, BI, Operational Data Store, Metadata, Unstructured Data, ETL, ESB)
- Experience with an existing ETL tool e.g Informatica and Ab initio etc
- Deep understanding of big data systems like Hadoop, Spark, YARN, Hive, Ranger, Ambari
- Deep knowledge of Qlik ecosystems like Qlikview, Qliksense, and Nprinting
- Python, or a similar programming language
- Exposure to data science and machine learning
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without constant direction or supervision. He/she must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to strive to put forth extra effort continually
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of the organization. You must be a strategic thinker/solution seller and should be able to think of integrated solutions (with field force apps, customer apps, CCT solutions etc.). Hence, it would be best to approach each unique situation/challenge in different ways using the same tools.
- Resilience: Must remain effective in high-pressure situations, using both positive and negative outcomes as an incentive to move forward toward fulfilling commitments to achieving personal and team goals.