ACT Fibernet - Product Manager - Wifi Segment
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
- Gain a deep understanding of customer requirements, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. Customers are both retail and enterprise customers.
- Focus on ideation and new innovations to solve problems, Foresee the evolving technological landscape and design solutions for future problems today.
- Create buy-in for the product vision internally and drive with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, executives, and other relevant team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- 8+ years of experience with at least 1 year in wifi product management.
- Should have worked in Development and/or Test Engineering for 5 years
- Good Command of 802.11 Standards.
- Good to have experience with embedded systems like wifi routers and APs
- Experience with Cloud wifi management systems and Controllers.
- Good Knowledge of the TR protocol Suite.
- Should have Directly led a team of People
- Demonstrable evidence of Delivery and Innovation.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, PPP, and NAT would be a plus