Team Quality Assurance ECM & Process Integration
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2023
- You drive forward the improvement of professional test coverage within the team.
- You continuously expand and update test automation.
- You perform manual tests and participate in error analysis.
- You prepare test concepts and test plans and carry them out.
- You coordinate, together with the team, regression test and unit tests.
- You show the team what it should focus on in development to improve quality.
- You make sure that each product increment’s quality requirements are met.
- You actively contribute to the Scrum artifacts and participate in Scrum meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Java test analysis, testing and test automation, and a knowledge of test tools (TestBench, QF-Test, SoapUI, Postman, Selenium, JMeter)
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL/Oracle), Git, Jenkins, Gradle is a plus
- Experience with OpenShift, Helm, Docker is a plus
- Experience in test methodology and concepts, test data management knowledge is a plus
- Team spirit, initiative taking, self-reliance, and structured approach to work
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Excellent fluency in English, and German skills are a plus
- Knowledge / interest in Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management is a plus
What we offer
Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company.