Technical / Agile Writer ECM & Process Integration
Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Prepare functional and technical information on a software component that is being developed in scrum team in a way that is appropriate for the purpose and target group.
- Ensure that the product documentation for the subject is complete and up-to-date.
- Define and ensure company-wide uniform terminology in cooperation with the Agile Writer Guild
- Contribute to editorial guidelines and principles.
- Collaborate with the Scrum teams during the software development process (e. g. bringing in the user's perspective, assisting with naming)
- University of applied sciences degree or relevant qualification in the field of technical processes and documentation.
- Experience in writing and editing of technical / software documentation.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology of teamwork and software development
- Very good linguistic and editorial knowledge of German, and very good knowledge of English language
- Routine in compiling and structuring content in an XML-based editorial system and in topic-oriented writing, ideally with SCHEMA ST4.
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with complex software systems and the associated specialist knowledge.
- Independent working methods and a high degree of personal initiative
What we offer
Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company.