Java Backend Software Engineer P&C (German-speaking)
Austin, TX, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- You professionally plan and realize new functionalities for our Adcubum Syrius product based on project and customer requirements.
- You design and implement new features or components.
- Cross-functional handling of tasks in the Scrum team
- Ensuring a high-quality standard, testing and continuous delivery of software
- Committed to agile working methods in a motivated Scrum team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Desire to create business value with high quality code
- Strong sense of software craftmanship, desire to work with test driven development, and similar
- Proven track record of working with Java 11 or later versions
- Experience with enterprise business application / ERP development
- Hands-on experience with modern toolchains: Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube, JUnit
- PosgreSQL, Oracle and SQL knowledge
- Team spirit and, ideally, experience in agile development
- A high degree of self-reliance, initiative, and structured approach to work
- Excellent fluency in English, German knowledge is a advantage
- Know-how or interest in insurance is a plus
What we offer
- Work on products with end-to-end responsibility, from the design of the solution to delivery, as well as improvement of existing solutions.
- Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office - or even on a full remote base
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our growing company.