Java Software Engineer Health Insurance
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
- Functional conception and realization of new functionalities for our software suite Adcubum Syrius based on project and customer requirements.
- Design and implementation of new functions, components, and web components
- Cross-functional handling of tasks in the Scrum team
- Ensuring a high-quality standard and continuous delivery of software
- Committed to agile working methods in a motivated Scrum team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge and experience in Java / Java EE
- Experience with enterprise business application / ERP development
- Understanding of software architecture and quality (e.g. understanding and using JUnit, enthusiasm for clean code)
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL/Oracle, min. basic knowledge), Git, Jenkins, Gradle and BPMN (Camunda) is a plus
- Experience with OSX or Unix/Linux
- Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker is advantage
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Very good English skills are a prerequisite and German skills are an advantage
- Know-how / interest in insurance is a plus
What we offer
Define and participate in the evolution of our software suite Adcubum Syrius together with our tech leads and architects.
- Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company!