Cloud Software Engineer - Runtime Platform
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Design, implementation and operation of Adcubum Application Platform components:
- Adcubum Application Platform Operator
- Gloo Edge API gateway integration
- Red Hat Single Sign-On (Keycloak) integration
- Ingress/Egress AuthServices
- Red Hat Service Mesh (Istio) integration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent or higher degree.
- At least 3 years of experience with software development in Go and/or Java
- Understanding of the complete software lifecycle: design, development, installation and release
- Experience designing, analyzing, and maintaining distributed systems
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols such as TCP, HTTP, (m)TLS, DNS, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker, Helm, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Istio, Envoy and Kubernetes Operators.
- Experience with Keycloak, OpenID Connect, OAuth2 and SAML 2.0
- Experience with Terraform and Google Cloud Platform
- Ability to fix and optimize existing code and automate routine tasks
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, a German knowledge is a plus
What we offer
Have an impact and participate in the evolution of our software suite Adcubum Syrius.
- Work in a technically demanding field
- Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company.