Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
- advance overall cyber security as a core quality of Adcubum
- research, advise and implement cyber security industry best practices.
- monitor different networks and systems in order to respond to security events and incidents.
- collaborate with other departments to ensure adherence with cyber security policies and procedures.
- maintain documentation of security guidelines, standards, and controls
- plan, coordinate and analyse cyber security performance results, assessments, and reports.
- help lead Adcubum security awareness and training program.
- keep up to date with emerging threats, trends and safeguards that can provide protection.
- previous experience in similar cyber security role or duties
- ability to navigate different cyber security domains and topics
- strong analytic, communicative and organizational skills
- communicative personality with a high degree of responsibility
- pro-active mindset and focus on pragmatic cyber security solutions
- studies in informatics, computer science, software engineering or similar
- very good English skills (written & spoken)
This is a plus
- experience with data privacy
- experience with operational security (OPSEC)
- certifications like CompTIA Security+, SSCP or GSEC
- ability to communicate in German
What we offer
Define and participate in the evolution of our software suite Adcubum Syrius together with our tech leads and architects.
- Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company.