Java Backend Software Engineer P&C
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
- You professionally plan and realize new functionalities for our Adcubum Syrius offer and proposal module based on project and customer requirements.
- You design and implement new features or components.
- Cross-functional handling of tasks in the Scrum team
- Ensuring a high-quality standard, testing and continuous delivery of software
- Committed to agile working methods in a motivated Scrum team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Desire to create business value with high quality code
- Strong sense of software craftmanship, desire to work with test driven development, and similar
- Proven track record of working with Java 11 or later versions
- Experience with enterprise business application / ERP development
- Hands-on experience with modern toolchains Spring Boot, MapStruct, Openshift, Helm, Docker, Jenkings, Git, Gradle, SonarQube, Junit, PosgreSQL, Oracle and SQL knowledge
- Team spirit and, ideally, experience in agile development
- A high degree of self-reliance, initiative, and structured approach to work
- Excellent fluency in English, German knowledge is an advantage
- Know-how or interest in insurance is a plus
What we offer
- Work on products with end-to-end responsibility, from the design of the solution to delivery, as well as improvement of existing solutions.
- Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our growing company.