Account Executive Mid-Market
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
Are you competitive, conscientious and enjoy helping others? Due to our increasing demand and growth, AffiniPay is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing sales organization. As a Senior Account Executive, you will successfully prospect and develop leads with a focus on new logos in a SaaS license model. Our Account Executives are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution by having a clear understanding of our customer’s needs.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Develop and execute sales strategy on net-new accounts
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics
- Develop comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Create high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Illustrate and present additional value in conversations, product demonstrations, and formal proposals
- Negotiate sound financial agreements which are solid business solutions for our software solutions and our clients
- Track sales activity in Salesforce.com and report opportunity information to management
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure superlative customer experience
What We’re Looking For
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Grit, drive, and hunger to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude who also enjoys and thrives in healthy competition
- Self-motivation to learn fast and pivot as the business develops
- The ability to connect in meaningful ways with potential customers and confidence in closing deals.
- 3+ years of successful closing experience, SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals
- Hunter mentality and competitive spirit
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
The base pay range for this position is between $60,000 - $70,000 USD annually plus uncapped commission opportunity. The salary range for performing this role outside of the US / Austin / California may differ. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position eligible for over-time
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!