Account Executive- Special Ops
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
AffiniPay is looking for Account Executives to join our Special Operations Sales Team. AffiniPay's suite of products include the MyCase product which is the leading legal practice management software designed specifically for the legal industry. In this role, you will be responsible for applying and understanding MyCase’s products and services, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to Small to Medium-sized Law Firms. In this role you will focus on firms that can benefit from our software suite in a growing and competitive legal market.
The primary function of this role is to meet or exceed monthly and annual quota by leading prospects through a value based sales process that matches their business goals with AffiniPay value.
You will have the opportunity to continue growing your sales career in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within and providing ongoing mentorship. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; everyone strives to be the best, we still play and win as a team.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Consistently maintain churn to 1 or fewer deals per month
- Develop and execute sales strategy with equal emphasis on net-new accounts
- Create high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Formulate and present formal proposals
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics
- Track sales activity in Salesforce.com and report information to management
- Clearly follows AffiniPay sales methodologies and sales processes and documents in Salesforce
- Understand our products and how the use of the technology benefits customers
- Effectively build trust and find value in sales conversations, being the trusted advisor
- Develop comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Apply coaching from management to master the role and continue to improve
- Self-motivated to develop product skillset, sales skillset, and industry knowledge, to prepare for future career growth
- Share tribal knowledge, present during team meeting once per quarter
- Operate with a growth mindset - open to change and constant development
- 1+ years of consultative, B2B sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Comfortability with cold calling potential customer to build a sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a growing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships while connecting with prospects, especially via a webcam and customized deck.
- Consistently maintains a positive outlook on their business.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and apply it
The pay range for this position is between $90,000-$100,000 annually. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position eligible for over-time.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over 100,000 users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!