Account Executive- LawPay
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As a LawPay Account Manager at AffiniPay, you will be part of a collaborative sales team, working with professionals nationwide to determine the best payment solution for their business. Our goal is the adoption of our payment technology within professional service markets. Unlike generic payment solutions that aim to serve all business types, our solution is designed specifically for law firms, with the tools and functionality that matter most to professionals in the legal industry. We are a consultative sales organization; we focus on the needs and problems of prospects and identify how our technology solution can help them. As an Account Manager, you will drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration in accounts. In addition, you will be responsible for growing your pipeline through inbound leads, outbound calls and referrals.
What You'll Do:
- Exceed performance standards for sales and new account goals
- Achieve a thorough knowledge of AffiniPay products and services
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner at various trade shows and events
- Assist other account managers when needed, in an effort to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain accurate, clear, and updated data for all assigned customers in Salesforce
- Monitor the competitive landscape and stay educated on the new developments in payments and with your individual clients
What We're Looking For:
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- A sense of humor and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills and a highly motivated, dynamic personality
- Knowledge of all basic Microsoft Office programs, including Excel
- Familiarity with SalesForce or similar CRM a plus
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be based in Austin, TX
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over 100,000 users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!