Director, Digital and Web Strategy
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
We are seeking a Director of Digital and Web strategy, who will lead and manage digital and web strategy and development across Affinipay brands. This person will be a digital native with expertise in Web, SEO, SEM, and paid media with a successful track record in delivering digital results and website conversions to drive acquisition. The role is part of the 360 Demand team and works in collaboration with Marketing Ops, Product marketing, Marketing Campaigns, BDR and Sales team.
Your Day to Day
- Oversight of UX, SEO, CRO, Dev and own key reports around traffic, website performance, conversion rates, and SEO/CRO program performance to meet new customer growth/ROI targets
- Create and execute the overall website strategy, ensuring a seamless and engaging user experience, and driving growth and engagement through compelling content, design and functionality
- Monitor user experiences/journeys and recommend improvements to keep the website modernized
- Analyze content performance (both quantitative and qualitative insights) and provide a solution on areas of opportunity
- Own landing page strategies for acquisition and lifecycle programs
- Drive performance through constantly testing new strategies (segmentation, messaging, navigation, design, content, etc) and building a hypothesis driven test and learn discipline
- Create a prioritized SEO strategy with annual and quarterly SEO projections, cross-referencing all paid media campaigns to ensure synergistic omnichannel strategy
- Drive demand across all phases of the buyer’s journey (including awareness, consideration, decision, and purchase) across paid digital channels including SEM, review sites, paid social, retargeting, and programmatic
- Leveraging the 6Sense platform, including using data and insights to orchestrate effective digital journeys
- Work closely with the Campaigns team to plan and execute digital campaigns that generate qualified pipeline, and ultimately drive revenue
- Create a test-and-learn culture of constant data-based experimentation across existing and new programs/channels
- Build demand forecasts that articulate the expected cost and outcomes (MQL, MQA, SQL, SQA, Revenue)
- Understand and build digital campaigns with segmentation based on personas, targeting and analysis
- Provide leadership and expertise to drive/inform long term strategy and vision for digital marketing (display, search, social, native, video, email, etc.) and interactive initiatives
- 10+ years of experience and 3+ years of experience managing a team and agencies
- Strong, hands on leadership abilities with the experience to manage a small team
- Proven track record of website management and digital media planning and execution
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills with an understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- Responsible to deliver against set targets for MQL, Pipeline, CPA and ROAS
- Experience designing and leading growth strategies and customer acquisition programs
- Proficient with various marketing automation and AI tools (specifically 6sense, Marketo and SFDC), Google Analytics, ecommerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of Ad tech landscape
- Demonstrated success in managing targeted lead generation efforts and funnel management
- Proactive self-starter with high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Extremely Flexible, Positive, Proactive with a strong bias towards action
- Build, mentor and manage a team of web marketers and create a high-performance culture
- This position is preferred to sit in Austin, TX and work in the AffiniPay office 2x/week
Nice to Have
- Content development experience
- Familiarity with Atomic design principles and UX design systems
- Familiarity with modern web development platforms and architecture
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!