Digital Marketing Coordinator
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
AffiniPay is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will focus on supporting the strategy and execution of digital programs across multiple channels and brands. In this role, you’ll act as a key contributor in our demand generation-driven campaigns and reporting. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with cross-functional teams. Our ideal candidate has a creative and analytical mind with the ability to plan, complete, and optimize digital marketing programs. We have multiple brands under our AffiniPay brand that will allow you to get creative, while engaging with very professional niche industries.
What You'll Do:
- Manage campaign assets and creative in project management tool(s)
- Provide campaign support across key digital channels including but not limited to paid search, programmatic/display, paid social, and SEO
- Work alongside sales and partner teams to understand audience needs and execute/optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Ops to measure, monitor, report, and optimize channel performance
- Balance improving processes and tools while meeting ongoing lead and closed account goals
- Collaborate with Creative Team and Web team to build and implement landing pages and popups
- Develop chatbot scripts, monitor engagement, and provide reports to various stakeholders, including Demand Generation, BDR, and Sales reps
- Provide support for referral marketing programs
- Provide ad hoc SEO support (i.e. technical and content optimization)
- Support the development and optimization of email marketing programs
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role creating digital marketing efforts for B2B/tech, proven success with industry-standard metrics
- Experience in coordinating digital campaigns across SEM, paid social, influencer/referral marketing, SEO, and/or email marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and able to talk with both technical and business colleagues
- Knowledge of email and deliverability standard methodologies
- Ability to work in a team environment with staff at all levels, giving and accepting constructive feedback, and adapting quickly to changing requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in business tools including, but not limited to: Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ideally based in Austin, TX with the ability to work in the office 2x/week
Nice to have's:
- Familiarity or experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics 4)
- Experience working in project managements tools (i.e. Asana and Wrike)
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!