Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As a Sales Manager for our Payments Team, you will report directly to our Chief Sales Officer, leading our Senior Account Managers and Account Managers. Our goal is the adoption of our payment technology within professional service markets. We are a consultative sales organization; we focus on the needs and problems of prospects and identify how our technology solution can help them. Mentoring, planning for market adoption, and setting a vision and strategy for your team are all things you will do every day. You will help to identify with your team where our products can be improved to help gain market share and increase customer happiness. You will continuously research and identify sales enablement tools and strategies to make the team more efficient. You will also be assisting with driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in accounts. You will hire and develop robust account managers. You will keep the team motivated and on track to hit monthly account targets. You will work closely with all departments to help build our go-to-market initiatives and attain our company goals.
What You'll Do
- Hire, train, develop, and lead a team of high-performing sales reps for the CPACharge product
- Continuously evaluate sales workflow and identify opportunities for improvement
- Inspire individuals and motivate a team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Develop and mentor reps for career growth within the payment sales organization and other departments
- Report on sales metrics and trends to senior sales management
- Actively use Salesforce, Tableau, Gong and Outreach to manage sales processes and set standards for performance metrics
- Ensure team productivity and efficiency by monitoring dashboards, reports, & productivity tools usage like Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Collaborate with Marketing & Enablement in order to devise regionally relevant messaging to maximize effectiveness
- Analyze campaign and marketing data to iterate and drive continuous improvements in process and tactics
- Coordinate with senior sales management to maximize team collaboration and attain aggressive pipeline goals
- Address and resolve customer issues as needed
- Travel to or virtually attend trade shows to represent the brands
What we are looking for
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience, preferably in SaaS sales
- 2+ years sales management experience, preferably in SaaS sales
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience leveraging prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, video, data enrichment & cleansing, etc.) - Our team utilizes tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Gong
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train team members
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to successfully manage people to achieve performance goals
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Team player attitude who also enjoys and thrives in healthy competition
- Self-motivation to learn fast and pivot as the business develops
- The ability to connect with potential customers and be confident in closing deals
The compensation for this position includes base and commission pay for an on target earnings range between $135,000 - $200,000 USD annually. The salary range for performing this role outside of the US / Austin / California may differ. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!