Senior Partner Account Executive
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
The Senior Partner Account Executive is a high impact member of the Technology Partnerships Team at AffiniPay. This team is passionate about driving software partner revenue as well as referral and payments processing volume growth through our 3rd party software partner channel. The Senior Partner Account Executive will be directly responsible for crafting opportunities for growth through new partner acquisition, including software and payments across all Affinipay brands.
This position will be responsible for identifying and closing successful partner relationships, understanding partner’s goals and strategies, and proactively identifying and implementing opportunities for growth. The Senior Partner Account Executive is accountable for growing the AffiniPay partner base while supporting a positive partner experience, and shall possess both operational and business skills required to engage and close successful partnerships with prospective partners. Success in this role will be measured by growth in partners, revenue share, referrals and processing volume.
What You’ll Do…
- Establish plan to find and sign strategic partnerships
- Qualify all incoming partnership leads in a timely manner
- Meet with partner prospects to establish interest and establish timeline to complete the sale (aka signing of partner).
- Must be strong presenter/advocate for Affinipay (the value we bring to our customers and partners, and the strength of our offerings)
- Work effectively with technical, marketing, and operations resources.
- Effectively negotiate partner agreements and manage all issue resolution along the way. This includes effectively working with the AffiniPay in-house Legal Team.
- Effectively communicate with product, marketing, finance throughout the process of signing new partnerships.
- Effectively kick off technical integration project with each partner
- Effectively kick off marketing planning with each partner in collaboration with partner marketing.
- Maintain documentation throughout sales cycle, effectively using specified company tools (Salesforce, WorkDay and others)
- Keeping in contact with the partner at all stages of the sales cycle
- Effectively transition partner to Account Management once integration is complete and launch is scheduled.
- Must be able to manage many parallel selling efforts
- 7+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, or Consulting of payments or business management software
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate win:win deals and foster relationships based on trust
- Possess strong presentation skills and command credibility with senior executives
- Experience in Pricing, Proposal Management, and Procurement and Contract Negotiations
- Payment and/or legal industry expertise strongly preferred
- Strong project, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to industry and partner events
The target pay for this position between base and commissions is expected to be between $130,000 and $180,000. The salary range for performing this role outside of the US / Austin / California may differ. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!