CLE Administrative Assistant
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
AffiniPay is hiring an entry level Administrative Assistant to support our Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Department that leads the delivery of educational programs to legal professionals nationwide. As the CLE Admin Assistant, you will assist with the administrative duties within the learning management system (LMS), compliance, tracking of CLE hours and reporting. You are someone with proven, high attention to detail, strong communication skills and experience in a fast-paced environment.
Your Day to Day:
- Assist CLE Administrator in all aspects relating to accreditation, compliance, and reporting of Continuing Education
- Assist in all aspects of accreditation and reporting of participation of educational events
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Collaborate closely with CLE Team, Affinity Programs Team and Brand Teams to ensure successful CLE programming and ongoing integrated marketing strategy is in place
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Input, update, and maintain all CLE/ CPE campaigns in the Marketing department’s project management software, Wrike
- Organize market research
- Bring innovative ideas and constantly experiment to drive strong results
- Computer proficiency and aptitude for spreadsheet data and reports
- Contribute to process, procedure, and technology improvements in order to reduce risk, maintain and promote the integrity of compliance, and improve efficiency
- Experience as a Project Coordinator or Administrative role in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred or equivalent working experience
- Highly organized with a customer-oriented mindset, professionalism, and accountability
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, time management, and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Must care about people and want to work to ensure the success customers
- Self-starter who enjoys winning as a team
- Ability to prioritize to meet time-sensitive deadlines consistently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Experience with LMS platforms (CE21 platform knowledge a plus.
- You are based in Austin, TX with the ability to come to the AffiniPay office 2x/week.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!