Vice President, Creative
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As the Vice President, Creative at AffiniPay, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of all marketing creative and production initiatives for our suite of award-winning brands. You will oversee a team of designers, content writers, and video producers while driving the overall planning, creative direction, and execution of all online and offline marketing materials. You are a hands-on leader that will help develop creative solutions that are relevant, exciting, utilize storytelling, inspire sharing, increase customer engagement, and drive conversion across all paid and non-paid channels.
Our ideal candidate is both a strategic and conceptual leader with exceptional design and messaging skills and experience across all channels (social media, paid advertising, partners, events, webinars, sales enablement, ABM, website, email, etc.), with strong concentration on digital. The primary focus will be the development of integrated campaigns and aligning the company aesthetic, voice, message, and experiences while driving new creative assets to connect with our customers. AffiniPay’s VP, Creative will be a senior marketing leader, providing strategic counsel to senior executives, drive new ideas and innovation, provide a strong brand experience for our customers and ultimately deliver results for the business.
What You'll Do:
- Owns the creative strategy and content development for all of AffiniPay’s brands; and delivers innovative, own-able solutions that support the company’s strategic goals
- Drives innovation and pushes creative execution across all relevant channels (i.e. intranet, portals, social media, paid media, partners, webinars, in-app, sales enablement, etc.)
- Collaborates across teams to understand and meet the objectives of internal stakeholders (campaign managers)
- Helps shape and inform strategy as a senior member of the Marketing Team, bringing a creative lens to the conversation and overall strategic plans
- Translates data and information into aesthetically aligned and creatively expressed corporate brand campaigns
- Sets creative standards and guidelines for all of AffiniPay’s brands
- Continually provides insight into industry best practices, design trends, and content generation ideas
- Represents the Creative Team with executives and other business partners, including agencies
- Leads and develops a high-performing team; provides inspiration, direction, and coaching to achieve consistent, strong customer assets
- Manages and controls an annual creative/content budget within established guidelines
- Multitasks in a fast-paced environment and can easily change direction when urgent communication needs
- 10+ years experience serving in creative roles (ideally in both design and content within agency and in-house) within a high-tech company or similar industry. B2B SaaS experience is highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams including both graphic design and content skillsets.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, design, advertising or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with transactional campaigns and a dynamic promo roadmap
- Background in branding and digital marketing is a plus.
- A team player that possesses strong leadership and communication skills, inspiration and vision.
- Strong understanding of best practices related to designing for digital platforms (email, website, social media, video and interactive,), as well as other various forms of media
- Thought leadership: A strong point of view; ability to contribute to the strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, solve complex problems while maintaining flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Superior graphic design and typography skills as well as experience directing photo shoots.
- Proficient Mac and/or PC skills and proficient with the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- All candidates must possess an excellent portfolio, including examples of print/digital design as well as content work across various channels and mediums.
- This position is preferred to sit in Austin, TX with the ability to come to the office 3x/week.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!