Manager, Sales - BDR
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As a BDR Manager at AffiniPay, you will be responsible for developing, motivating and guiding the team to monthly, quarterly and annual quota attainment with a focus on expanding partnerships with existing logos, with primary responsibility for revenue generation and growth. Our ideal candidate provides passionate leadership and ensures execution of productivity and revenue expectations for their team. You will have the opportunity to utilize in-depth knowledge of sales tools, techniques and methodologies, as well as the customer experience and our ecosystem, to accelerate growth. By partnering effectively with stakeholders such as Marketing, Finance and Revenue Operations, you will advance key priorities, innovate improvements and inspire change.
What You’ll Do
- Hire, train, develop, and lead a team of high-performing Inbound & Outbound Sales Reps
- Inspire individuals and motivate a team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Report on sales metrics and trends to senior sales management
- Actively use Salesforce, Tableau, Gong and Outreach to manage sales processes and set standards for performance metrics
- Ensure team productivity and efficiency by monitoring dashboards, reports, & productivity tools
- Collaborate with Marketing & Enablement in order to devise regionally relevant messaging to maximize effectiveness
- Analyze campaign and marketing data to iterate and drive continuous improvements in process and tactics
- Coordinate with senior sales management to maximize team collaboration and attain aggressive pipeline goals
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years sales management or team lead experience
- 2+ years in inbound/outbound sales with proven track record of success
- Experience leveraging prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, video, data enrichment & cleansing, etc.)
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train team members
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to successfully manage people to achieve performance goals
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- A commanding desire to succeed in sales leadership
- Team player attitude who also enjoys and thrives in healthy competition
- Self-motivation to learn fast and pivot as the business develops
- The ability to connect with potential customers and be confident in closing deals
- Must be located in Austin, Texas
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!