Director, Product Marketing
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
AffiniPay is searching for it's next marketing leader as a Director, Product Marketing! Reporting directly to our VP, Marketing, this leader will have a hands-on approach to developing AffiniPay's marketing strategy for it's suite of products ultimately driving growth, relevance, differentiation and value in our products. As the Director, Product Marketing you will collaborate cross-functionally with other leaders in the organization building all aspects of product and portfolio strategy, messaging, positioning, storytelling and go-to-market strategy and execution. This person will have a deep understanding of the overall business challenges with the ability to address questions around our products, target customers, and how to reach those customers. You are a leader that can see the long term vision, but have the ability and desire to get down in the weeds and execute on those critically important strategic priorities.
What You’ll Do…
- Build and lead a world class product marketing team
- Work closely with Product Management to bring new features and product to market
- Drive positioning, messaging, segmentation, insight development, and go-to-market efforts for all AffiniPay products
- Develop sales enablement strategy, including content, presentations, product collateral and other tools and training to enable the sales team to help shorten the sales cycle, improve win rates, and reduce churn
- Develop in-app upsell and cross sell strategy across AffiniPay products
- Consistently gather market insight through customer interaction, win/loss analysis, market intelligence, SWOT, competitive analysis, and industry leaders
- Use market insights to influence product pricing, product roadmap development, and the customer experience
- Leverage marketing insights to be the “voice of the customer” and own buyer personas
- Create assets and tools that succinctly communicate AffiniPay’s value proposition (e.g.
- company overview video)
- Collaborate with product team for regular customer advisory board meetings
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on content for campaigns, newsletters, websites, blogs, webinars, and other demand-gen vehicles
- 7+ years of Product Marketing experience within B2B SaaS
- 4+ years managing high-performing teams with a proven track record of success support go to market efforts for multiple products across multiple verticals
- Experience in a high velocity, SMB sales and customer environment (bonus points for “free trial”, land and expand experience)
- Experience in the legaltech industry highly preferred
- Experience working with a portfolio of products
- Proven success collaborating with product, customer success, sales, and executive teams to launch new products
- Deep expertise in product positioning - you’ve built out competitive battle cards, been a product evangelist, and can drive strategy and creation of internal and external product enablement collateral
- You lead by example, ready to dive into the weeds on execution -- but able to zoom out and navigate high-level strategy
- You possess an analytical mindset with the ability to research and synthesize ample data about specific markets
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization -- from end-user to decision-maker
- Strong communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Evidence of shaping customer and data-driven strategies, driving the successful delivery of complex product marketing campaigns
- If you live near one of our offices in either San Diego or Austin - we work in a hybrid capacity!
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!