Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
AffiniPay’s Executive Administrator will fill a meaningful role supporting the successful operations of the Executive Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Administrator will manage business priorities and provide high-level administrative support for the CEO and Executive Leadership Team including but not limited to research, schedule/meeting/event/travel coordination, presentation/board deck preparation, and various levels of documentation. The ideal candidate is an extremely detailed person with the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Through exceptional project management and logistical support, the Executive Administrator will increase organizational efficiency while ensuring strategic initiatives and projects are diligently monitored and completed.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with the entire Executive Leadership Team actively supporting project management of organizational priorities and initiatives as defined by the CEO and ELT.
- Supporting Board of Directors-related actions and deliverables, such as coordinating and confirming logistics for Board meetings and events, preparing Board decks and regularly updating Board-related documents.
- Conserve the ELT’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain various executive appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, offsites, team-based programmatic events, teleconferences, and travel for the ELT.
- Provides an exceptional experience for board members and ELT during offsites by preparing first-class accommodations and a welcoming environment for board members and guests either in person or virtually.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Prepares and submits executive team expense reimbursement forms.
- Manage selected organization-wide meetings and events, including sending calendar invites and reminders, preparing slide decks and agendas, taking notes and documenting action steps, and following-up with involved parties to ensure projects are moving forward and meeting deadlines.
- Providing support at external and internal events, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent amount of experience
- 4+ years of Executive Admin experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Considered to have a very high level of emotional intelligence with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and able to navigate ambiguity
- Experience juggling competing demands and prioritizing without sacrificing quality
- Extremely detail-oriented with a tendency to notice errors that others might overlook and fixing them
- Prior experience creating and preparing board decks and is considered an expert level with powerpoint
- Experience managing multiple schedules and calendars for executive team members including booking and managing travel logistics
- Computer software skills (Microsoft Office and Google Gmail, Slides, Docs and Sheets)
- Ability to work in the Austin-based office 5 days a week and available to work outside of working hours as needed
- Ability to manage up and communicate with discretion and judgment on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team while maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!