Brand Campaign Manager
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
We are seeking an experienced B2B Campaign Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in planning, executing, and optimizing B2B marketing campaigns. As a Campaign Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through strategic campaign development. If you have a passion for data-driven marketing, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record in campaign management, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Campaign Strategy Development: Develop comprehensive B2B marketing campaign strategies aligned with business goals and target audience.
- Execution and Optimization: Plan, execute, and optimize campaigns across various channels, including digital, email, social media, and events.
- Performance Analysis: Utilize analytics tools to measure campaign performance, generate insights, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, creative, demand-gen to ensure seamless execution and alignment with overall marketing initiatives.
Lead Generation: Drive qualified lead generation through targeted campaigns, working closely with marketing and sales ops to meet lead quality and quantity objectives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B campaign management.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with B2B marketing trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Analytical Skills: Proficient in using analytics tools to measure campaign performance and extract actionable insights.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies.
- Project Management: Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously.
If you live near one of our offices in either San Diego or Austin - we work in a hybrid capacity!
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!