Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
We are looking for Account Executives to join our AffiniPay Sales Team. AffiniPay's suite of products include the MyCase product which is the leading legal practice management software designed specifically for the legal industry. In this role, you will be responsible for applying and understanding AffiniPay's suite of products and services, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to Small to Medium-sized Law Firms. In this role you will focus on firms that can benefit from our software suite in a growing and competitive legal market.
The primary function of this position is new logo and the aim is to grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our growing customer base. From prospecting to closing and everything in between, as an Account Executive, this role is yours to own. Your day to day will involve strategizing, calling, discovering, pitching, and follow-ups to articulate the value our AffiniPay products can unlock for them.
You will have the opportunity to continue growing your sales career in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within and providing ongoing mentorship. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; everyone strives to be the best, we still play and win as a team.
What You’ll Do
- Own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of our software solutions and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI; Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position these products in the market; Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution that only AffiniPay can give
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support with Onboarding and Customer Success teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met
- Timely follow-up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements; Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- 1+ years of consultative, B2B sales w/ closing experience, SaaS preferred
- Comfortability with cold calling potential customer to build a sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a growing environment
Nice to Haves
- Formal sales training - we use Sandler
- Experience with Gong and Outreach.io
If you live near one of our offices in either San Diego or Austin - we work in a hybrid capacity!
The base pay range for this position is between $60,000 - $70,000 USD annually plus uncapped commission opportunity. The salary range for performing this role outside of the US / Austin / California may differ. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position eligible for over-time
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!