Sales Operations Specialist
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will work cross-functionally across the entire organization to define and drive strategic projects that support our revenue growth. You are someone who surrounds themselves with data and loves digging into processes and technology to understand where improvements can be made. You are a natural leader who is looking for an organization they can dive into head first, taking the initiative to make an impact wherever they can!
What you’ll do:
- Identify, drive, and execute process improvements to drive revenue and sales productivity.
- Champion complex cross-functional projects from inception to completion, including ensuring high quality of deliverables, measuring their results, and communicating the business impact.
- Design, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams.
- Build and evolve reports and dashboards in Salesforce to help individual contributors manage their daily workflows and to help leaders manage their team’s performance.
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team to ensure the right tools, training, and communications are in place to enable strategic initiatives.
- Partner with the Business Systems team to oversee Salesforce and our surrounding tech stack, including Gong, Outreach, and more.
- Nurture strong relationships with partners in Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Product to align priorities, remove blockers, and keep projects moving forward.
- Contribute to and maintain our team knowledge base.
- Act as a leader in our growing Sales Operations team, helping level each other up by setting a personal example.
- 2+ years of sales or revenue operations.
- Expertise with Salesforce, including process and dashboard design.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, business administration, or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations, facilitation, and consultative questioning.
- Meticulous organization, detail orientation, and task-driven nature.
- Natural curiosity, proactive mindset, and the tenacity to challenge the status quo.
- Enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed.
- Team player, willingness to step in for team members that need help, demonstrating integrity and positive communication, collaboration, and feedback.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in high-velocity, B2B SaaS sales and/or revenue operations.
- An understanding of revenue metrics across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, Gong, Intercom, Highspot, and other integrations.
- Salesforce certification.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!