Digital Marketing Specialist
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
AffiniPay is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will focus on the strategy and execution of digital programs across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for promoting our products and supporting lead generation activities via SEM, paid social, campaign planning, coordinating media partnerships and reporting. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with cross-functional teams. Our ideal candidate has a creative and analytical mind with the ability to plan, complete, and optimize digital marketing programs. We have multiple brands under our AffiniPay brand that will allow you to get creative, while engaging with very professional niche industries.
- Support digital marketing activities including, but not limited to, SEM, paid social, programmatic, retargeting, and video advertising
- Work with Demand Gen team to execute and optimize paid advertising campaigns across various brands and channels
- Collaborate with Marketing and Biz Ops to measure, monitor, and report campaign performance - following prospects from their initial engagement, to opportunity, to close
- Incorporate data-driven thinking into conceptualization, planning, and execution - including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Measure and report performance across digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Balance improving processes and tools while meeting ongoing lead and closed account goals
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role creating digital marketing efforts for B2B/tech, proven success with industry-standard metrics
- Experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of SEM, paid social, programmatic, video, retargeting, display, and email.
- Experience working in SEM platforms (i.e. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads) and paid social platforms (i.e. Facebook/Meta, LinkedIn, Quora, and Reddit Ads)
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana, Wrike, or similar tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment with staff at all levels, giving and accepting constructive feedback, and adapting quickly to changing requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!