Marketing Events Internship - Spring 2024
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
The AffiniPay Events team is hiring a fun, forward-thinking, self-starter to join their team and help in producing a robust event calendar. This position will be a hands-on experience in event marketing and planning. We are looking for an intern that is available attentive to detail and a self-starter who is passionate about Events.
Your day to day:
- Aid the events team with preparing tradeshow shipments containing booth equipment and AffiniPay marketing materials
- Take inventory of AffiniPay’s marketing collateral and decide when to reorder
- Take inventory of all technical hardware used by the Events Team
- Filter and scrub post tradeshow contact lists for marketing campaigns
- Help prepare the sales team before travel by packing materials, confirming reservations, and more
- Prepay for hotel reservations for our large events
- Assist with hotel bookings, changes, and cancellations for our large events
- Assisting with dinner reservations for our large events
- Assist the coordination of marketing shipments for events and sponsorships
- Schedule UPS pickups for return shipments
- Prepack for upcoming events
- Drop off/pick up shipments at our third party warehouse for large events, etc.
- Help the Events Team with set up and tear down of events
- Research the latest industry trends in event marketing
- Assist the Events Team as needed
- Team player that is comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and willingness to learn new things
- A self-starter that is willing to take initiative and make it happen
- A creative problem solver
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Able to manage their own schedule and calendar
- Available to work some nights and weekends
- Located in Austin, Texas and available to work a hybrid schedule
- 4 hours a day
- 5 days a week
- Paid internship
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun and casual work environment with a brand new office (plus a breakroom fully stocked with snacks and drinks!)
- Gain practical hands-on experience
- AffiniPay Swag Package
- The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!