Product Marketing Manager
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As a Product Marketing Manager at AffiniPay, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing marketing strategies to promote our product suite - designed to help customers increase efficiencies, reduce risk, gain added visibility into their law and accounting practices. This is a “roll up your sleeves” role where you have the opportunity to quickly define, implement and measure marketing programs at a rapidly growing company.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions, and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development while growing the business. You will be responsible for creating compelling messaging and collateral, conducting market research, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive awareness, demand, and adoption of our solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Product Positioning and Messaging:
- Develop and articulate clear and compelling value propositions for our law, accounting softwares, and payment solutions – for existing products, new releases, and new products.
- Craft messaging that resonates with our target audiences, highlighting key features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Analyze customer feedback and industry insights to refine marketing strategies and product positioning.
- Content Creation:
- Create high-quality marketing content, including but not limited to, product collateral, whitepapers, case studies, and blog posts.
- Collaborate with the content, creative, and campaigns team to ensure consistency and effectiveness across all marketing channels.
- Define Value Prop and Messaging for feature and product release
- Sales & Campaign Enablement:
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to develop effective enablement materials such as sales tools, presentations, and training.
- Providing sales and campaign support through the creation of customer-facing materials that highlight product value and differentiation.
- Go-to-Market Strategy:
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for product launches and product releases, ensuring a coordinated and impactful introduction to the market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, professional services, customer support, and marketing to drive successful product launches.
- Customer Advocacy:
- Identify and cultivate customer advocates who can provide testimonials, participate in case studies, and contribute to other marketing initiatives.
- Team with Client Success to streamline the onboarding process and strong NPS ratings
- 3-5 years of experience in product management, product marketing, or marketing, legal experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical skills with experience in spreadsheets, data analysis and data visualization tools.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong cross functional relationships with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., Product Managers, Creative Services, Operations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with writing & creating marketing material to support product value propositions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- This position is preferred to sit near one of our offices (Austin, TX or San Diego, CA)
If you live near one of our offices in either San Diego or Austin - we work in a hybrid capacity!
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!