Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
The SVP, Partnerships at AffiniPay will play an impactful role in helping drive revenue through strategic partnerships with various SaaS platforms and payment providers within the legal tech industry by further developing our partner strategies. You will have the unique opportunity to shape and lead the partnerships function while working cross functionally with other stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Product to create new business opportunities and deliver key insights on the target growth channels to the business. You will be responsible for identifying and establishing partnerships that align with our business objectives, enhance our product offerings, and expand our market presence.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to grow AffiniPay’s market presence and overall revenue via strategic partners across the professional services industry with both the payments and SaaS platforms.
- Leverage proven techniques that scale for enterprise and vertical SaaS partner lead generation and pipeline progression, such as event-based prospecting, vertical campaigns, and cold outreach
- Oversee the contract negotiation and deal structuring process to ensure favorable terms for the company while fostering strong, long-term relationships with partners.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, marketing, and legal teams to ensure seamless integration of partner solutions and successful go-to-market strategies.
- Be finely tuned into market research, competitor activities, industry trends, and market gaps to identify potential areas of expansion across multiple industries.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of partnerships, monitor performance against targets, and optimize strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Drive the development and execution of go-to-market strategies, including pricing, sales tactics, and customer acquisition plans.
- Lead a team of partner acquisition and account management professionals to identify and pursue potential partners, negotiate agreements, and drive revenue growth in diverse industries, fostering a high-performing and collaborative environment promoting AffiniPay's values of transparency, innovation, and customer-centricity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field; MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, partner management, or similar roles at a SaaS/Payments company.
- 7+ years of experience in payment acquiring/processing and in-depth knowledge of the payments ecosystem and surrounding economics
- In-depth knowledge of vertical and horizontal SaaS platforms, payments providers, and fintech ecosystems
- Proven success leading partnerships programs at SMB B2B SaaS companies.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with a track record of managing and motivating high-performing teams.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, able to represent AffiniPay effectively to diverse audiences, build relationships, and influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and evaluate new business opportunities and develop innovative growth strategies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and market insights to make informed business decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success in creating, defining, and implementing go-to-market strategies that drive revenue growth and market expansion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
- Willingness to travel on an as needed basis.
- Preferred to sit in Austin, TX
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!