Accounting Support Specialist
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills that is looking to help customers succeed as you will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customer base. You will engage with attorneys and legal staff via inbound and outbound customer interactions to resolve issues, identify solutions to unique business challenges, and provide product training and brand representation primarily for the Accounting Add-on and related billing features. You will be able to increase customer product knowledge and loyalty while working collaboratively with our Onboarding, Sales, Product and Marketing teams.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by providing ongoing support for Accounting users across phone, email, and chat channels and throughout the customer life cycle.
- Support new Accounting customers in setting up the Accounting module for their firm and learning how to use it, including migrating data from legacy systems and providing group training.
- Proactively gather customer feedback and identify opportunities to improve the product functionality and enhance the customer experience
- Provide timely resolution of product related customer support issues.
- Exercise independent judgment in determining the best method(s) to resolve issues and delight the customer
- Manage daily account communication regarding status of open support requests
- Works within the Customer Success team to enhance and augment existing and future customer support resources
- Serves as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions
- Demonstrate mastery of multi-channel support capabilities as measured by tNPS across channels
- Demonstrates product expertise and domain knowledge in case responses
- Measured periodically via case review and call listening
- Demonstrates customer advocacy; deliver customer insights to product/development teams to inform business decisions.
- Product feedback cases are communicated well with thorough documentation.
- Leverages service through curiosity to see issues clearly
- Contributes to the High Feature request document regularly
- Actively contributes during meetings with product management
- 1+ years in a customer-facing role (Support, Customer Success or Business Development)
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic team environment.
- SaaS support experience and/or legal experience desired
- If you live near one of our offices in either San Diego or Austin - we work in a hybrid capacity!
The pay range for this position is between $50,000-$65,000 USD annually. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position eligible for over-time
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!