Data Migration Specialist
Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
The Data Migration Specialist provides amazing service that makes our customers love us. The best candidates have phenomenal attention to detail while also being great communicators. The role is to ensure a successful migration for new customers as they transition from previous practice management software to AffiniPay's solution, MyCase. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Data Migration Specialist is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. Data Migration Specialists work in conjunction with Account Executives & Onboarding Managers to ensure customers are implemented and onboarded successfully, set up for long-term success, able to realize value quickly and become daily users and value-added services.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Data Migration Specialists have an obsession for accuracy, a passion for helping others and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires complete a formal training program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunities at AffiniPay.
What You’ll Do
- Master migrations from LPMS and continued learning of unknown systems
- Master migrations both using the Universal Migrator (UM) & manual system
- Ensure all firm check-ins, notes & fields are filled in daily throughout Onboarding
- Independent decision making, especially with churn risk firms
- KPI’s must meet or exceed goals for firms in each area
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
- Utilize SalesForce to manage customer interaction and inquiries
- Partner with internal partners to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks
- Serve as an AffiniPay brand ambassador to create promoters within industry
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
- BA/BS/BE degree required
- Experience using Excel & SQL preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Highly organized and strong ability to multitask
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- SaaS experience and/or legal experience desired
- If you live near one of our offices in either San Diego or Austin - we work in a hybrid capacity!
The minimum annual salary for this position is $50,000 and the maximum is $55,000. The salary range for performing this role outside of the US / Austin / California may differ. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!