Hi, We’re AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay’s tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
The Content Writer will create compelling emails, gated assets (such as e-books and guides), blog articles, video scripts, ad copy, and web copy. They will ideate new content for campaigns, brand awareness efforts, and demand generation needs—and turn those ideas into reality.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity and collaboration, editing chops, and the ability to use data-driven insights to develop better material.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead brainstorming and development of short- and long-form content for new and existing customers across brands
- Proofread, fact-check, and revise content generated by colleagues
- Identify and resolve gaps in existing content
- Collaborate within the content team, as well as with various sales and marketing teams, to discuss customers’ needs, identify in-demand content topics, and brainstorm innovative content ideas
- Pitch strategic ideas to internal and external stakeholders and incorporate their feedback
- Monitor metrics related to our content, such as conversion rates, and make changes as needed
- Assist in the development of brand personas and appropriate messaging with the content team manager and campaign managers
- Manage projects proactively and efficiently to hit deadlines
- Create and maintain reference documentation, e.g., brand messaging documents
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience writing for a B2B audience (some SaaS preferred)
- Excellent writing and editing skills across a variety of mediums, including those mentioned above
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including email marketing and web analytics
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and empathetically; a true team player
- A track record of creative ideation
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedication to consistently meeting tight deadlines
- Experience writing for the legal, fintech, and/or technology industries a plus
- Located in Austin, Texas
The pay range for this position is between $50,000 - $70,000 annually. The salary range for performing this role outside of the US / Austin / California may differ. AffiniPay is committed to offering competitive, fair and commensurate compensation and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and education.
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay’s mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay’s products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay’s products serve over one hundred thousand users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.
Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- All employees receive fully covered medical, dental and vision coverage - Choose from our 2 available health plans based on what fits you and/or your family!
- Have some fur babies? - We offer them insurance too!
- RELAX and enjoy your time away with our flexible paid time off policy!
- We will help you plan for your future - 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with a company match
- Competitive compensation packages that include mid-year and end-of-year bonuses and equity options for all full-time employees
- Health Wellness Program that includes nutrition consultations, mental health apps, and access to discounted memberships
- Have plans to grow your family? - Parental resources, including 16 weeks of paid time off for primary and secondary caregivers
- Professional development opportunities including mentorships, leadership programs and our AffiniPayU courses
- We believe it is important to give back with our Matching Gift Program and organized activities focused on donations, volunteerism and supporting the local communities throughout the country
- D&I initiatives provide educational opportunities regarding multicultural issues, tolerance, and celebrating diversity among our entire staff
- An incredible, in-office experience at our headquarters in Austin and San Diego including free lunch delivery, a fully stocked kitchen, and some “sweet” surprises for those afternoon pick-me-ups
- Work Hard/Play Hard - We have an Experience Team focused on team and company events and activities throughout the year including summer photo contests, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving potlucks, holiday celebrations, and more!