Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Consultant
Hybrid - Etten Leur NL / Remote\n
The Who, What, Where And Why
Our Functional Consultants work to understand our customers’ business processes and needs and translate them into the configuration of the software.
We are looking for people who:\n
- \nHave at least 6 years of ERP experience. While all 6 years don’t need to be in end-to-end implementation, being involved in the supply chain management process in an executive role is a must.\n \n
- You have at least 4 years of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management on multiple implementation projects: you also have a basic understanding of the other domains/streams. \n
- Have strong consulting skills – you should be comfortable speaking to a client professionally, ensuring follow-up, and staying calm in stressful situations. \n
- Have a strong understanding of business operations. \n
- Want to learn – you need to be a self-starter and self-learner in this role. You will have support but might be out of your comfort zone sometimes. Certification on MB-330 is a plus. \n
- Experience in the Food industry is a plus. \n
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal). \n
In this role, you would:\n
- Meet with the customer to understand their business requirements, pain points, and processes. \n
- \nTranslate business requirements into software configuration, apply industries’ best practices proactively and be able to connect the dots for the customer as to how the software configuration will address their specific needs.\n \n
- Demonstrate to and train customer users to ensure that the solution we’ve built is the right fit. \n
- Thoroughly test the solution and address the “what if” scenarios. \n
- Communicate/document progress updates to relevant parties \n
Ideally you will be based from our Schouw office, in Etten-Leur. We are also considering remote candidates across The Netherlands and Belgium.\n
In this role you will work with an integrated group to provide expert solutions to Aptean’s customers.\n
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build a career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,700 employees as much as our customers and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with streamlined industry-specific software solutions. That’s why over 4.100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on us to simplify their everyday operations.
If you are looking for a company where you can give your best, work collaboratively, and build your career, we encourage you to submit an application!\n
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.