Are you ready for what’s next, now? Aptean is a fast growing, dynamic global provider of mission-critical, industry-specific software solutions. Aptean’ s purpose-built ERP and supply chain management solutions help address the unique challenges facing process and discrete manufacturers, distributors, and other focused organizations. Aptean’ s compliance solutions are built for companies serving specific markets such as finance, healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceuticals, over 4,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.\n
Aptean offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, flexible, and casual environment, an outstanding opportunity for career development and growth.\n
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Business Consultant, Finance & Trade to reinforce the DRINK-IT Beverage, Business Central Team in our Belgium Aptean office (Hybrid).
- Analyse the customer’s operational processes;
- Show the standard processes and best practices of Drink-IT and detail how those can fit the customer’s context;
- Configure the system and implement Drink-IT;
- Test the solution, train the end-users and give on-site solution support;
- Guide management and users on their journey from their current to their new way of working;
- Assist the client to digest the business and role changes and make him confident with the new way of working;
- Ensure that the client is happy with the desired outcomes.
The Knowledge and competencies that we ask
- 5 years of experience as a Business or IT Analyst, developing functional and process knowledge for the Finance and Trade areas of a business;
- You easily communicate at different levels and thanks to your analytical skills, you quickly find workable solutions, turning problems into opportunities;
- A good knowlege of ERP solutions;
- You have a positive, practical and pragmatic approach and you take ownership;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization;
- You are willing to travel to our international customers;
- Very good knowledge of English and German.
- Detailed Knowledge in Finance, Sales and Purchasing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Knowledge of Dutch or French.
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability or age. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.\n
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy