Location: Chesterfield (Hybrid working + customer travel)\n
About the role:\n
To support our continued growth, we are looking for talented Project Manager (Professional services) to join our Merlin Team. Merlin is our specialist ERP software, specifically designed for Merchants, Stockists, Distributors and Wholesalers.
In this role you will be responsible for:\n
- Managing and delivering key projects to new and existing Merlin clients. Including co-ordination and completion / delivery of projects on time and to budget, over-seeing all aspects of project delivery. \n
- Managing day to day aspects of projects assigned. Setting schedules and deadlines for project tasks and ensure these are completed to plan. \n
- Completing all aspects of project documentation and provide regular project status reports to stakeholders. \n
- 2-3 years’ minimum of hands on project management experience, ideally coming from an IT/Software background. \n
- A positive, professional, ‘can do’ attitude is required along with good active listening and communication skills. \n
- A good level of decision making ability is required and be able to work with stakeholders at different levels. \n
What’s in it for you?\n
We are a fast growing yet established global software company. As an employer, we can offer you growth and development opportunities to cement your career. Alongside this, we offer a welcoming and diverse team and culture, made up of talented individuals all working in collaboration!\n
Aptean is changing. Our ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 2700 employees, 50 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career at Aptean.\n
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today.\n
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.