The Who, What, Where and Why…\n
We have an opening for a high-achieving professional services manager to join the Professional Services team for the Aptean Food and Beverage Enterprise product line.
You will lead a team of around 20 consultants and also you will be a senior project manager.
As a team lead, you will be responsible to lead the direct project team to deliver quality solution and services, as well as being the first point of contact to all our F&O customers in the Netherlands\n
As a senior project manager, you would be involved in leading large ERP enabled business transformations, overseeing the successful delivery of the project within time, budget and according to industry quality standards and methodologies. This requires IT knowledge as well as soft skills including good communication, leadership, building customer relations, and a strong dedication to quality. Due to the business-critical nature of our projects you will report both to the C-level customer sponsors and the Aptean Enterprise services leadership.
We are looking for someone:\n
- With strong leadership capabilities, with strong communication, time management, negotiation, facilitation, and organizational skills. \n
- Who has extensive Project Management experience, with a proven ability to manage and deliver enterprise level projects successfully and at the same time create and maintain positive working relations both internally across teams and with our external customers. \n
- Who can work with multiple stakeholders running multiple customer engagements simultaneously whilst balancing priorities and expectations. \n
- Who can work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility. \n
- With ideally has knowledge of the D365 platform to allow them to steer their team. \n
- Who ideally has experience within the Food and Beverage Industry. \n
- Who is meticulous in the application of best practices and project methodologies. \n
- With attention to detail and time management skills. \n
- Who is fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of Spanish would be a plus. \n
- Who is certified in project management, for example Prince2, PMP, IPMA or PMBOK. \n
- Who has Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration or related field. \n
In this role, you would:\n
- Communicating effectively with clients and strategic partners to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions. \n
- Lead the F&O team to deliver quality solution and services. \n
- People management of the F&O team including conducting regular catch-ups as well appraisals and performance management. \n
- Facilitate and enable collaboration within the services team and with different parts of the business. \n
- Leading the planning and implementation of D365 projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope and budget. \n
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements, and developing detailed project plans. \n
- Assembling and coordinating project team members, and providing direction and leadership to the team. \n
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on the progress of the project to all stakeholders, demonstrating ownership and a primary point of contact. \n
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs. \n
- Managing project risks and issues, and devising contingency plans as necessary. \n
- Ensuring quality assurance and overall integrity of the projects. \n
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact. \n
- Have an excellent communication capability such that you can help forecast upcoming resource demand, as well as providing project status reports, utilization reports and other project artefacts. \n
- Provide accurate project revenue and costs forecasts to budget. \n
- Supervising other project managers within the team to review prospective plans and support their projects are completed in a timely fashion, in line with agreed scope, budget and to the required quality. \n
This is a Netherlands based position. There may be occasional requests to travel further afield.
In this role, you will work with an integrated group to provide expert solutions to Aptean’s customers together with business partners.
“Ready for what’s next, now”
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy