Client Services Manager
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies (TTC) are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. We also provide best-in-class technology products designed for the content production community. If you're looking to join an industry segment leader & an opportunity to contribute to the advertising & entertainment communities - come join our team! Visit our website for more information.
The TEAM Companies is part of Cast & Crew LLC, a family of individually innovative companies modernizing the ways in which content is created.
Client Service Manager
TTC’s Client Services Department provides support to clients who require training and ongoing user assistance with TTC Online, TTC’s client-facing platform for onboarding, timecards, and talent & licensed element management. The Client Services Department develops and facilitates training and education initiatives for staff and clients, improves internal and external workflows and processes that directly impact the TTC experience and partners with Corporate Communications on creating relevant and timely client-facing communications. We are looking for a personable and proactive person who will help ensure the adoption and implementation of TTC’s technology platforms beginning with onboarding and continuing throughout the client’s partnership with TTC. This person must be a stand-out relationship-builder who can maintain an upbeat attitude. The Client Service Manager (CSM) is a key member of our team. The CSM reports to the Director of Client Services and is responsible for the successful implementation of TTC’s suite of tools and for providing feedback to the VP and the Director of Client Services, relative to the TTC technology roadmap and execution plans. The ideal candidate can resolve internal and external process or procedure issues and provide training and best practices to TTC’s clients. Ability to effectively project manage and monitor client initiatives and successfully manage client relationships is key. Providing outstanding customer service is a must.
- Overall accountability for your customers’ success, which includes: increasing engagement, platform demonstrations, client education, satisfaction, and retention
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work in tandem with clients in talent, production and print payroll to ensure increased performance and satisfaction
- Provide data analysis reports to our internal teams and clients to deliver proof of value
- Identify upselling opportunities and assist Business Development in account growth
- Advocate for our customer needs and share feedback across departments
- Proactively manage account escalations with the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Effectively communicate in a team-oriented environment, function as liaison between multiple departments
- Support Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of our tools and products
- Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for new releases/updates of our tools and/or bug fixes
- Minimum Education requirement: Associate Degree
- 2-6 years of experience in Media/Entertainment/Content payroll a plus
- 2-6 years of experience in customer service a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- An analytical and creative mind to solve complex business problems
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent relationship-building skills with internal teams and external partners
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Self-motivated but also a team player
- Eagerness to continually learn, adapt and improve
- Knowledge of JDE Payroll, AS400, a plus.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.