Account Manager Tours
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies (TTC) are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. We also provide best-in-class technology products designed for the content production community. If you're looking to join an industry segment leader & an opportunity to contribute to the advertising & entertainment communities - come join our team! Visit our website for more information.
The TEAM Companies is part of Cast & Crew LLC, a family of individually innovative companies modernizing the ways in which content is created.
The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day interaction with clients, processing talent payment and issuing client invoices. This is a key, “self-starter” position that requires extreme accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness, all of which are essential to compliance with union collective bargaining agreements. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of SAG-AFTRA and AFM commercial agreements and various labor law rules and regulations and will take a pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities in a collaborative manner. Discretion in handling company and private/personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, and conduct. This role is a hybrid role, and will require in-person training in our Burbank office for the first 4-6 weeks. After training, the Account Manager role will be 90% remote, with occasional attendance required for meetings.
- Process session contracts, residuals, holding and use fees.
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
- Monitor clients for “service creep” or additional needs/challenges
- Meet all client and union deadlines as established by TTC/management.
- Consult with and advise clients on union regulations.
- Provide back-up and assist or fill in for colleagues when required.
- Assist with additional or special tasks or projects as requested
- Handle incoming client, employee and inquiry phone calls and e-mails
- Partner with junior members to train, guide, and mentor
- Manage workload and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate accuracy and reliability with all submitted work and communication
- Communicate regularly with management regarding workload (too high/too low) and help team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and accurately with clients, colleagues, and industry professionals.
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service skills.
- Comprehensive computer skills (Outlook, PDF, Excel) and the ability to learn proprietary billing software quickly and thoroughly.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job.
- Minimum two years’ work experience required in advertising or entertainment talent payroll
- Knowledge of U.S. commercial union agreements (SAG-AFTRA, AFM).
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.