Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies (TTC) are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. We also provide best-in-class technology products designed for the content production community. If you're looking to join an industry segment leader & an opportunity to contribute to the advertising & entertainment communities - come join our team! Visit our website for more information.
The TEAM Companies is part of Cast & Crew LLC, a family of individually innovative companies modernizing the ways in which content is created.
Great opportunity in an exciting industry with excellent growth potential. TEAM’s Tours Department provides talent and crew payroll services to the Artist Tours industry. The Payroll Coordinator processes artist tours payroll, works with clients and handles inquiries from tour managers, crew, and performer’s representatives. This is a key, team-player position that requires accuracy, attention to detail, initiative, and a pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities and working with clients and colleagues. Discretion in handling company and private or personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, appearance, and conduct. This role is a hybrid role, and will require in-person training in our Burbank office for the first 4-6 weeks. After training, the Payroll Coordinator role will be 90% remote, with occasional attendance required for meetings.
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Interface between clients and payroll team on project set-up, payroll paperwork, timecard breakdown and preparation of payroll.
- Data entry.
- Data and project information maintenance to ensure accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Filing of invoices.
- Assist with checking or verifying Payroll and Review of outgoing invoices.
- Back-up other Payroll Coordinators and assist or fill in for colleagues when required due to absence or workload.
- Assist with additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure with strict time constraints on a daily basis.
- 10-key data entry.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook and Excel, as well as ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Willing to work overtime, especially during the holiday season.
- Professional demeanor and interaction with clients and colleagues a must.
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment – computers, phones, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service and phone skills.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of billing or payroll preferred but not required.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.