Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Talent Payment Services
As both the oldest and the largest payment provider for actors, models and other performers working in Canada, TPS is comprised of a knowledgeable team of experts who can guide clients through the Canadian talent payment process, from start to finish. As one of The TEAM Companies (TTC) since 2012, TPS works seamlessly with ad agencies and production companies throughout Canada as well as those traveling across borders to ensure a smooth payment process on their commercial productions. The team at TPS is committed to providing unparalleled expertise, making the talent payment process as seamless as possible for clients.
Talent Payment Services is part of Cast & Crew LLC, a family of individually innovative companies modernizing the ways in which content is created.
Office Administrator, Front Office
Our Front Office Administrator supports the office administration and client services for the organization. Along with our Payroll Administrators, they are responsible for the printing and sending out of client invoices and cheques. They work closely with our Talent Payment Team and support the organization, being the first contact for performer inquiries. The Front Office Team works onsite in the Toronto office currently located downtown.
- Coordinates front-office activities, including distributing correspondence and answering and directing customer inquiries.
- Daily interaction and engagement with payroll platform Universe
- Distribution of talent payments to union directly or talent/agent for non-union fees
- Provides accurate information to callers with timely follow-through
- Provides other clerical duties and administrative support across the organization as needed
- Develops good working relationships with internal staff and clients
- Expected to learn departmental functions and tasks
- Receives and logs deliveries, and is the main contact for both courier and postal services
- Performs Payroll Admin duties and serves as back-up to Payroll Administrators as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a receptionist or customer service role
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with others
- Professional attitude with the ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Hands-on experience with office equipment and basic computer skills
- Accounting experience is an asset
- Bilingual French is an asset
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.