Customer Success Manager
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew Canada
Cast & Crew Canada provides a combination of legal, accounting and financing solutions including payroll processing, workers’ compensation, production-accounting software and financial services - all under one roof. For more than 40 years — and 20-plus years in Canada — we've supported the motion picture, television, event and commercial industries.
Cast & Crew Canada is part of Cast & Crew LLC, a family of individually innovative companies modernizing the ways in which content is created.
Customer Success Manager, FTVS Canada
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Cast & Crew, you are a vital link between our clients and our payroll and accounting solutions. CSMs ensure customers achieve their goals guiding customers through the onboarding, training, and support lifecycles. This role is dedicated to ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers, fostering long-term relationships, driving customer success, and contributing to the growth of our business.
CSMs excel under pressure, leveraging their relationship management and product expertise to drive digital product adoption. They analyze data and feedback to define onboarding, retention strategies, and contribute to the product road map. Engaged in support, account management and product demonstrations, CSMs are pivotal collaborators across key decisions for the entire team.
- Customer Relationship Management: Develop and nurture strong relationships with key clients within the complex customer organization. Act as the primary point of contact, understanding their unique needs and ensuring our solutions meet and exceed expectations. Build relationships internally across organization both domestically and internationally to advocate for customers and ensure the resources they need to be successful throughout their Cast & Crew experience are engaged.
- Account Management: Collaborate with the sales team to manage and grow key client accounts, ensuring overall satisfaction and identifying solutions for account expansion and growth to expand our footprint with client accounts. Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers regarding their adoption trends, sentiment, mining opportunities for deeper engagement and continued company loyalty. Achieve overall client account strategic goals
- Onboarding and Training: Facilitate smooth onboarding processes for new clients, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of our products and services. Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and provide best practices, empowering them to leverage our solutions effectively. Enable successful product rollouts to customer stakeholders, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, presentations, demos, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Proactive Issue Resolution: Anticipate and address customer concerns proactively, ensuring a positive and seamless experience. Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills in prioritizing escalations promptly, exhibiting strong de-escalation skills when needed.
- Product advocacy: Champion our products and services, advocating for customer needs within the organization. Gather customer feedback to contribute to product enhancements and improvements.
- Metrics and Reporting: Utilize data to measure customer success metrics and provide regular reports to internal stakeholders. Leverage insights to drive strategic decisions and improvements.
- Resides in Canada, ideally in the Vancouver, BC region (must have PR for Canada).
- Ability to travel to client locations for meetings and presentations.
- In-depth understanding of the film and television industry in Canada, with knowledge of industry trends, challenges, and key players.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role, with a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and growing key accounts, with a focus on driving adoption of digital products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate and resolve challenges effectively and use data to drive decision-making.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly with internal teams, including Sales, Product, Payroll Operations and Support to achieve customer success and account management goals.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment, demonstrating adaptability and resilience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, i.e., 5+ years of experience in a dynamic customer-focused role, ideally within the Entertainment industry
- Media/entertainment industry experience (on-set or at a studio) in the areas of production HR, finance, creative and/or marketing and/or B2B SaaS/software experience is a strong plus.
- Previous experience as a Customer Success Manager with entertainment technology.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Travel to offices and client locations for training, meetings and/or presentations.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.